Join Master Artist, Erica Marr at OHSO Brewery in Paradise Valley and create your own ‘Pet Portrait.’ Paint a beloved member of the family, your pet! You can even paint a loved one’s pet and give this as the perfect, thoughtful gift for the animal lover in your life. Upload your pet photo, we will enlarge it, print it and show you the process on how to paint your pet. You can paint it with a colorful pop art style or create a more traditional pet portrait. You choose the style and colors. Everyone will paint their own pet and leave with a unique piece of art to immortalize your fur baby. The best part is you get to socialize with other proud pet parents during this premium paint and sip art class.
The best image for the portrait: It needs to be an up close, clear, low shadow pet picture. Only one pet per painting.
Hint: take the picture from a distance then zoom in and crop it. Too close and your pet will get nervous and give you a scared look. Be sure to take it from their eye level, not from above where you are standing.
You’ll be painting on 11’x14′ or 12’x12′ canvas depending on the best layout of your image.
This is a premium class so no discounted vouchers allowed. However, if you are a VIP Member you can enjoy the benefit of joining this class with your membership perks. For more info or to enroll in our VIP Program CLICK HERE.
Painting Difficulty (1-5): 2
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
- 48-hour notice for cancellations/ rescheduling.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park so you do not arrive late.
- Must be 21+ to attend even if you will not be drinking.
- No outside food or drink allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event please contact customer service here