MFMD Nationally Certified Car Seat Techs assist and educate residents on the proper installation of child passenger safety seats (car seats and boosters).
Mesa Fire and Medical is committed to keeping families safe. Statistics show 3 out of 4 car seats are not installed correctly.
As each vehicle is different, our Car Seat Technicians are specially certified to educate citizens on how to properly install their car seats in their vehicle. Technicians will not only help with installation, they will make sure citizens leave with the knowledge on how to install on their own in the future.
MFMD Car Seat Clinics are available to our community members. See the list below for important information regarding our clinics:
- If your car seat is new, please make sure to take it out of the box/packaging prior to your arrival
- Upon arrival please pull into the covered parking lane reserved for car seat installations.
- Please bring the owner’s manual for both your car seat and your vehicle.
- Please make sure your vehicle has room for both the technician and yourself to climb in and out of your vehicle. Please remove any excess items in your vehicle that would impede installation of the car seats.
- As a courtesy, if you or your child are sick we request that you reschedule your appointment.
*Please note one car seat per appointment. If you have more than one car seat, you need to schedule the next half hour appointment for the second car seat. Car Seat Clinics fill up fast – if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment please contact our office or do so through Eventbrite.
If the date and time you would like to select is not available, please select a date and time that is available and convenient for you.
If you need additional information, please contact our Administration Office at (480) 644-2278.